Position: Mid-day Event Housekeeper
Perform housekeeping duties during daytime events. Must be available 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
Job Title: Midday Event Housekeeper
Entity: Spectra Venue Management - Utah Valley Convention Center (Provo, UT)
Reports To: Director of Operations
Status: Part-Time; Hourly
Closing Date: Open Until Closed / Filled
? Ability to work weekends and holidays.
? Ability to climb stairs, walk and stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 25 lbs. unaided.
? Ability to prioritize tasks & work in a fast paced environment.
? Good verbal communication skills.
? Ability to follow written instruction.
? Ability to manage time efficiently.
? Ability to work well unsupervised.
? Ability to bend, reach, pull, twist, and lift a variety of objects.
• Ability to work between the hours of 10:00AM and 8:00PM a must.
• Clean and stock facility restrooms during event hours.
• Use sweepers, vacuums, and various types of brooms to maintain floors during events.
• Use floor scrubbers, and similar machines, to clean and maintain terrazzo, concrete and tile floors.
• Wash/Dry/Fold laundry as necessary.
• General all-purpose cleaning inside and outside the facility.
• Notify managers of repairs and maintenance, as necessary.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.