Position: Post Event Housekeeper
Perform housekeeping duties after events conclude. Must be available 6:00 PM to 2:00 AM
Job Title: Post-Event Housekeeper
Entity: Spectra Venue Management - Utah Valley Convention Center (Provo, UT)
Reports To: Director of Operations
Status: Part-Time; Hourly
Closing Date: Open Until Closed / Filled
? Ability to work weekends and holidays.
? Ability to climb stairs, walk and stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 25 lbs. unaided.
? Ability to prioritize tasks & work in fast paced environment.
? Strong verbal communication skills.
? Ability to follow written instruction.
? Ability to manage time efficiently.
? Ability to work well unsupervised.
? Ability to bend, reach, pull, twist, and lift a variety of objects.
• Ability to work Tuesday through Saturday evening and nights after events a must. Typical hours range between 6:00PM and 2:00AM.
• Clean and stock facility restrooms.
• Use floor scrubbers and burnishers, and similar machines, to clean and maintain terrazzo, concrete and tile floors.
• Vacuuming, dusting, and taking out trash in the office areas.
• Wash/Dry/Fold laundry as necessary.
• General all-purpose cleaning inside and outside the facility.
• Notify managers of repairs and maintenance, as necessary.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.