Orange Mango Coconut Popsicles
- 4 cups mango (divided)
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk (whisked and divided)
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- In a blender, puree 3 cups of mango slices, 1 ½ cup coconut milk, orange juice, and honey
- Cut the remaining 1 cup mango into small dice ¼ “, evenly divide between your molds
- Add 3 tablespoons of the mango-coconut mixture, tap the mold on the counter to get rid of air bubbles and gaps
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut milk on top or until the mold is full. Insert sticks and then freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
Blueberry Lemon Thyme
- 2/3 cup lemon juice (plus zest from the lemons)
- 2 ½ cups vanilla greek or reg. yogurt
- 2 ½ cups blueberries (washed)
- 2 ½ cups mixed berry yogurt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme.
- In a medium-sized bowl whisk together lemon juice, zest, thyme, and vanilla yogurt, set aside
- Puree blueberries and the mixed yogurt, set aside
- Layer popsicles as follows; 1 part lemon yogurt mix, 1 part blueberry yogurt mix, repeat. Swirl layers if desired.
- Tap molds to get rid of air bubbles, insert popsicle sticks, freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight
- 2 ½ cups large diced watermelon
- ½ cup ¼” diced watermelon
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped mint leaves
- 1 ½ cups coconut water
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In a blender, puree the 2 ½ cups of watermelon, mint leaves, coconut water, lime juice, and honey
- Divide the ½ cup small diced watermelon into your molds
- Pour and evenly divide your puree mixture into your molds – be sure to stir frequently as it will separate
- Tap molds on counter to remove air bubbles, add sticks and freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
So all I did here was have some fun with yogurt, coconut milk, water, lemon juice, honey, and then some fruit puree and some red and blue food coloring.
I made three separate bowls of the above ingredients, then used our red fruit puree and red food color (just a few drops) in one bowl, and blue food coloring in the other.
When I layered the different colors, I partially froze the layers in-between add new ones on top.
Something you can have fun with and involve the kids in this one!
Chocolate Mocha Creamsicle
- 3 cups vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups coconut milk (sweetened or un, your choice)
- Chocolate syrup to taste
- Optional: 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- Mix all ingredients in a blender or, a bowl with a whisk
- Drizzle extra chocolate syrup down the sides of your molds
- Evenly divide the mix between all your molds and add your popsicle sticks, freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.