Weddings at the UVCC

Create a wedding to remember at the Utah Valley Convention Center! Let us take the work out of planning your wedding with the help of our professional event managers, culinary team, and so much more. See below for our facility diagrams and package pricing options.

When you are ready to start planning, call (801) 851-2000 or fill out our Event Estimate Tool and an event sales manager will contact you by the next business day.

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I bring in a cake?

Yes, a wedding cake is permitted to be brought in by an outside vendor. A cake attendant can be provided for $75 to cut and serve the cake. Be sure to coordinate the time the cake will be delivered with your event manager.

Can you serve alcohol?

Yes. The Utah Valley Convention Center holds a banquet alcohol license. Hosted or non-hosted bar services can be provided at any event, whether you wish to provide a full bar selection or simply beer and wine. Our house selections are listed on our catering menu.

Please note that outside food and beverage, including alcohol, is not permitted.

Do I need to bring my own table linens and décor?

No. We provide floor-length table linens and overlays in black or white, fabric napkins in a variety of colors, a variety of centerpieces, and buffet décor to coordinate with your chosen color scheme. If you wish to utilize your own linens, overlays, napkins, or décor, those should be delivered to your event manager approximately five days before your event.

Can I bring in my own décor?

Yes! This is your wedding and we want your dream to come to life. Work with your event manager to determine what the space can accommodate, what is permitted, and how long you’ll need to schedule for set-up and take-down. Be sure to request that your event sales manager add any additional time for set-up or take-down to your contracted rental times.

Can I bring in my own caterer?

No. All catering must be provided through our executive chef and his team. The only exception is we do permit a wedding cake to be brought in by an outside vendor. A cake attendant can be provided for $75 to cut and serve the cake.

What happens if we have bad weather on the Terrace?

Events with functions held on the Timpanogos Terrace are required to pay an additional rental fee to book another space in the facility for an inclement weather alternative space. It will be required for the event organizer to decide whether the function will take place on the Terrace by 12:00 PM the day prior to the function. If a request to change locations is made after that time and the request can be accommodated, an hourly labor charge at the prevailing rate will be added to the final bill for labor needed to set up the event a second time in the other location.

What is your cancellation policy?

All of our events have a zero-cancellation policy. If the event were to be cancelled, the full contracted total would be due. Speak with your event sales manager for more information.

Can I use candles, confetti, balloons, sparklers, etc?

Candles must be placed in a container that provides at least one inch of space between the top of the flame and the top edge of the container. Sparklers are permitted outside, provided there is a way to properly extinguish and dispose of them. Glitter and confetti are not allowed. Helium balloons are not allowed, but balloon arches and other balloon displays not incorporating helium are permitted.

Ready To Get Started?

Use our Event Estimate Tool to request a custom event proposal!